Websites for mobile devices
You have probably heard that over a year the number of consumers surfing the Internet on their mobile devices has increased approx. 40-50 % in Lithuania. If you seek to maintain your clients, it would be worth to consider their changing needs and shape the direction of your business accordingly.
A mobile version of a website is a website technologically adapted for mobile devices to ensure that even when using the slower mobile Internet (GPRS, EDGE), the information would load fast enough and the view of the website would fit the screen of a mobile device. The use of smartphones and mobile versions of websites make surfing the Internet as convenient as using a PC.
Besides being convenient for the users, a mobile version of your website:
- Would increase the number of visitors for your website by making it convenient to explore it on a mobile device - while on a trip, in a car or even while camping.
- Would send a message to your clients - a message that you care about their changing needs. "M2 technologijos" are ready to create mobile versions of websites both for regular mobile devices and touch screen mobiles.
- Would indicate that your company is modern and ready to keep up with the changing technologies.
You may browse these mobile websites on your mobile device and see the advantages yourself:
- http://m.pigioskeliones.lt, created by „M2 technologijos" (compare it with http://www.pigioskeliones.lt/)
- m.economist.com (compare it with http://www.economist.com/)
- m.delfi.lt (compare it with http://www.delfi.lt/)
- m.15min.lt (compare it with http://www.15min.lt/)
- m.tele2.lt (compare it with http://www.tele2.lt/)
- m.vz.lt (compare it with http://www.vz.lt/)
- m.facebook.com (compare it with http://www.facebook.com/)
Clients about us
"As there's saying, once you taste you can't stop. This is what happened to us. Cooperation with M2 technologijos began when we wanted to develop the best in Lithuania quality health portal. When M2 was creating Sveikas.lt solution, they did everything 120 percent - fast, reliably and very creatively. The website came out even better than we expected. That's why we chose M2 to create Sveikas.lt mobile application for "Android" smartphones."